- Would you buy your next car without a test drive? Would you then buy a vacuum without trying it to see how it feels, handles, and how it sounds?
- Would you buy your car from a dealer that has no capability of providing warranty work or service? If you buy a vacuum from a store that cannot provide warranty work, where will you take it for repair?
- Do you think having to replace your vacuum every couple of years is acceptable? How often do you replace your other appliances? Are you tired of cheap dirty bag less vacuums that don't last?
- Did you purchase a "pet" vacuum only to find there is no difference in quality and performance than a "standard" vacuum.
- At the place of purchase of your last vacuum did they explain the differences in models, assemble the vacuum, and explain how to use the features?
- After you purchased your vacuum did you go back to the place of purchase for bags, belts, and/or filters only to find they don't carry them?
- Has your bag less vacuum lost its suction even though they heavily advertise it never loses suction?
- Do you use a bag in your kitchen trash can but not one in your vacuum?
- Do you let your cleaning crew use their vacuum in your house? If so, do you know what that vacuum picked up at the last house with dogs and cats?
Did you know a bagged vacuum holds more than ten times the amount of debris than the leading bag less vacuum? This means fewer stops to go outside or in the garage to dump the dirt cup.
At Lonestar Vacuum we are here to share our knowledge and expertise to ensure you get the right vacuum.
Visit one of our two locations for your next vacuum purchase!